Sunday 9 February 2014

'Amat Burger & Jus Buah Gelas Besar' Restaurant, Kg Dato' Keramat, Kuala Lumpur



Restoran Amat Burger dan Jus Buah Gelas Besar. In Dato Keramat, Kuala Lumpur, people around there should know this restaurant. The restaurant is popular with their 'Jus Buah Gelas Besar' (Fruit Juice with Big Glass). Every night, there will be so many people 'lepak' there.

Sometimes I also 'lepak' and have some juice there. My favourite, Dragon Fruit Juice. There are also burger, satay, 'goreng-goreng' food, 'taufu bakar' and many more.

I had try it's burger. Not so bad. Delicious. Also the 'taufu bakar', very nice. I like the 'sambal belacan' and some nut eaten with 'taufu bakar'. Really delicious.

And my favourite, 'Kuey Teow Goreng', really awesome. Actually, all restaurant, I love 'Kuey Teow Goreng' so much, because it is my favourite!!!

Satay? ..... hurmmmm.. I have not tried yet..

'Keropok Lekor Goreng' are also there, very nice and delicious.. Just as yummy as 'keropok lekor' from Kuala Terengganu....

So come 'lepak' here...
Try it yourself...





1 comment: