Saturday 8 February 2014

Introduction

Hi,
People call me Soul or sometimes some people call me Shams. I'm male, 22 years old, from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Actually I'm just finishing my study in Mechanical Engineering. And I'm also just start working in a small construction company.

I know blogspot or blogger for almost  5 years and actually a long time ago I'm also blogging. But I stop blogging since I'm busy to my study. So here i am now, try to start blogging again with my new gmail.

As the title at the header above "Share My Mind, Share My Life", I will share to you what I know and what I learn from day a day in my life. I will share anything about what happen in my life, not only about me, also about car, computer, technology, good restaurant in KL, tutorial, and many more.

So, that's all for now. Just wait for my next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment