Monday 10 February 2014

Durian Crepe!! Only in Malaysia

Durian Crepe is the one of the most very delicious dessert in Malaysia.

It is actually made of Durian, cream and wrapped by fried mixture of flour...

DURIAN, is the king of fruit in Malaysia.....you don't know DURIAN, means you're not MALAYSIAN...haha

I think almost all Malaysian love durian. Although the smell are a little smelly (not little, but very smelly). But when it come into your mouth, WOW!!! you can't say a word. So delicious.

Last year, I heard about durian crepe. Many people said it is very delicious. You will never STOP eating the dessert once you try it. So I said I wanna try it. I bought it from my friend. The price are a little bit expensive, but you can afford it.

I try it.. yessssssssss... It is very delicious.. More more more more delicious than eating only DURIAN.

DURIAN+CREAM = you can't forget the taste.



YOU! Malaysian, you must know the taste!! You must try!

For non-Malaysian, come here in Malaysia and try it yourself.

Delicious like (*&#($*^(#@*&$... Dont know what to say....just come here and try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment