Saturday 8 February 2014

HR Steak House Restaurant, Kampung Baru, Kuala Lumpur

18 January 2014, first time I came here with my friend. Actually my special friend. A girl. So I don't want to explain much. You understand yourself.

Before this, I just heard from my friends that HR Steak House Restaurant is very "terbaik". "Terbaik" means the price are worthwhile with the taste of the steak. And the restaurant's atmosphere are very peace, calm. You will feel comfortable here. You can see the workers cook the steak. One thing you don't like about the restaurant, is that you will feel very BORED waiting for your dish arrive. But nevermind because, when the steaks arrive, the steaks are hot and delicious, and the price is not too high and not too low. But you can afford it no matter you're students, married, single, old or no matter who you are, you can "lepak" here.

So after I heard all the very interesting story about the HR Steak House Restaurant, I decided to take my 'special' friend to the Restaurant. First time came in, WOW! I like the atmosphere. Very classic but nice, beautiful.

We chose our table and took our sit. After a few minutes, a worker there came to take order. So, I choose Beef Chop and she choose Morroco Lamb Chop. Drink, me Apple Juice and she Lychee Juice.

We wait, less than 10 minutes, our FOOD and DRINK arrive. So this story "One thing you don't like about the restaurant, is that you will feel very BORED waiting for your dish arrive." are wrong! You don't need to wait until you feel very bored.

So now it's time to EAT!

ermmmmmmmm

I don't think it's hot. I feel like normal beef chop. She also say the same thing. So one more story "when the steaks arrive, the steaks are hot and delicious," are wrong also!

But however, luckily she like it. She love eat with me here.



I don't know. Maybe like others, people just LOVE to "LEPAK" here. The steaks are not too good but there so many PEOPLE here. Family, couple, oldman, teen, all categories of human are here.

However, the price is worthy.



You can come here, you will not regret it. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment